Mirror..

 


I saw a mirror there. 

I walked into it to see what was really going on . I saw some people inside me talking loudly. I saw some incidents happening inside me and I was still rewinding them. 

I searched for my soul , saw it being dusty and dull trapped in thoughts. 

I sighed and made myself free again , to have some fresh air in the rain forest ahead. 

I closed my eyes and a wind blew right then, went with the flow and reached another realm. 

It was not the usual one , the charismatic realm of magic and talismans it was. 

I started healing there , it was full of magic 🌹. 

Roses were getting pampered by some people. 

I asked them who they were. 

They were the royal charioteers just chit chatting near the garden . 

They asked me ,to get into the palace. 

I was surprised , yet they called me Amun, you are our hailing queen , plant your feet on the royal carpet. 

Thoughts came in a rush and with dismay , yet , I went there in a split second. 

It was the second realm I explored. The first one was still existing beneath. Like dual sim smart phone, I could change my pathways and travel far and near. 

Time travels faster , some people too come nearby to give wisdom . 

Then the eyes got closed , the window to the realms too got shut. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Namaste. Your suggestions are welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...