An ode to a stranger

 I don't know what you think about me , but I have found you at a place where I thought I was alone , may be thinking something. May be you were trying to understand my thoughts too. 

I never know , what my future is. 

I never know , where you are supposed to remain for the rest of your life. 

I never know , where I or you will go in life. 

Like two strangers at the cross roads , you were meant to meet me at this junction. 

You met and saw my life , exchanged a glance with me. 

Let me say , adieu. Bon voyage to you. 

Oh , dear stranger. 

You are close to me because you are free ; just a stranger . 

Strangers are good to remain so. 

Strangers never become interested in routine life. 

Or may be , I prefer to remain a stranger for you. Coz I tend to be enigmatic most of the times. 

Trying to solve some puzzles of life , trying to figure out things out there already.

Well , no time for new adventures. 

It's time to say Good bye , take care dear friend.

Let God shower upon you a refreshing rain of blessings . 

A gift of red  rose🌹 and a cute smile for you. 

To be or not to be a stranger is in your hands , I never mind being a silent spring for you, nor do I hesitate to be a heavy torrent. 

Nor do I mind for being someone very unique in your destiny. 

Think for yourself , things will change this or that day. 

Think for yourself , coz things are meant for changing . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...