Sun and moon in you.

 


Sun and moon were shining inside you , that authoritarian and nurturing side of you was prevalent. 

That protector and care taker side of you , I could feel always. 

Sun and moon , one with intense heat and the other with soft cool rays. 

I doubt how you managed to be both to me. 

You were my guardian with a paternal and maternal side. 

I have seen you scolding harshly and softly pampering me 

I have seen you rise in ego and remain humble in kindness. 

You were such a mixture of vague and clear idealogies for me that I am unable to ascertain who you really were. 

Were you the rising sun giving light to all or the cloudy yet cool moon providing moon light in the night hours. 

Whatever you were , you were indeed a guiding light. 

May be the ancestral wisdom embodied to guide me. 

You were pure love , you were the ray of hope for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...