An Eye on Love ❤️

 Those were the beautiful days when I thought to convey something to you. 

Those days , I was not alone , your image was in front of my eyes. 

Those were the days when I was silent , your thoughts occupied most of my attention. 

Those days I was not myself , you were more in my priorities. 

Some times , no, most of the times , I could  plainly imagine how you would come out of your house looking gorgeous like anything. 

Looking like an angel , I could hardly breathe seeing you , yet I was silently observing you from my window pane. 

We have met at some neighborhood shops or may be at some functions . 

But you just smiled at me and I could hardly initiate a talk. 

Never ever try to hide from me girl , coz I know what you are and what you will be thinking right now . 

A silent hawk is always like that , always circling around its interest and the eyes are revolving around that as usual . 

This is something enigmatic that I feel about you , yet this feel is magical and uplifting for me. 

Who told you silence is not a way of communication , I tell you it's the most enchanting way to convey what I intend . 

My thoughts will be sending waves to you , those waves will reach and come back to me. 

Never believe on what you see , just believe your intuitions and inner perceptions . 

Who told you it's difficult to attract someone , it's the universe that decides , not you and me. 

You have not told me anything it seems , but I can read you and get your thoughts. 

Destiny is something which is thrilling and I never quit my game without getting my aim. 

I let you go now just to make you mine , 

I let you know this , just remain mine. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...