River and the small stream...

 Miles to go before I sleep. 

To do something . To be something .

May be in the due course I may meet some other streams which are destined to end in the middle of my way. 

I shall be the big River going to see the ocean . 

Oh. My sweet stream . 

U just flow this way and let me cross my own way from other side.

It's destiny that we met once In our own pathways. 

Yet you will be cherished as the delightful sight in my path. 

Every paths will not converge .

Not every path will lead to meadows full of cherry trees🍒

You were full of pure crystal water , 

That made my path more pure and sacred .

Let that be the most beautiful gift you gave . 

Yet I shall proceed to meet new rivers flowing far away .

One day , I will meet you when I am in ocean 🌊

The ocean of realities that give you splendid pleasure. 

The ocean of delight , the refreshing waves of blue reflective tides . 

Over and again . Let me see you there.

Till then , let me flow away... 😊❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...