Books and me...

 


Books which saw my soul are my only true friends . 

They have seen my unexpected joy and miserable sorrows. 

They had been wet with my tears and pampered in my lap for a long time.  

I find solace In them since a long long time , 

You can trust them to gain wisdom , they are not chatterboxes full of trash. 

They won't demand you to perform , simply motivate and guide you. 

They won't be angry to you , simply forcing you to deeply think about yourself. 

The smell of the book can be refreshing , a book in a train can feel also great. 

You are made from the books you read , knowingly or unknowingly your personality gets revealed. 

You can trust them , they won't cheat . 

Just go ahead with your work and get set go to your aim . 

And all you need is to get motivated to do that. 

Go then , pick a book and just read....❤️💐😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...