Hope to sleep well.

 Hope to sleep someday peacefully in your mom's womb and enter the earth with a cute lil cry.. 

Hope to sleep someday in your childhood with a basket of toys besides your bed 

Hope to sleep someday in your adulthood with a romantic cupcake next to your side..

Hope to sleep someday when you mature with a cane stick and bushy white hair curls around. 

Hope to sleep someday peacefully in a closed eye stage with relatives besides. 

And yet at the end , I forgot everyday night I was in sleep... with you in my dreams .

And all my life spent in dreaming about you .

We were together in dreams , but not in the world. 

Atlast , I am beside you when we both met in heaven . ❤️💐😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...