I DON'T KNOW...!!!!

It seems to be  hot on a cool chilly  day...

Whether its my mind or feelings I don't know..

It seems to be like an ocean in my heart,

Whether its a tornado over there,or not, I don't know..

I don't know God,what hopelessness is..

Whether its the feeling now I am feeling or not,I don't know..

I think that there is no hope for hopelessness also,is nt that hopelessness I feel now?

Decades to live ,millenium to cover,whats the value of a human life,I don't know..

What is the conflict in my mind,I don't know..

I don't know what  to pray to you God..

I cannot express my feelings to you ,oh,my God,till right now.

I only know to say my thanks to you,Oh,my GOD,,,,that you are doing me favour always...this is all I KNOW....!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...