Negligence...

   


I neglected myself because I was indulged in your thoughts every now and then. 

Felt it to be more satisfying than my dreamy world of despair. 

I started loving those moments when I could count your breaths near to me. 

I started to count down days so that the D day arrives and I could spend my day with you. 

Eyes became intoxicated only because you were sleeping in my dreams. 

So serene gift of God you are , may be I feel blessed these days only because of you. 

Sometimes , I feel to smile cutely in a while. 

Sometimes , I laugh loudly at myself and my foolish thoughts about you . 

I guess , I am fine right now. 

Who cares , world only dances seeing you. I know. 

I felt too to sing and dance. 

But alas , I am not an expert to boast things like that. 

I did them .. yeah , but in my dreams. 

I am negligent , but diligent in devoting you deep inside my soul. 

Oh my precious little pearl. 


Comments

  1. This self-negligence, termed as self-sacrifice, is going to shape the lifelong happiness of your God-gifted little pearl, thus ultimately beatifying gifter-God and giftee-You...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Thanks for reading my blog. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is essential to strike a balance between self-sacrifice and self-preservation. While self-sacrifice can be admirable, it becomes problematic when it leads to self-ignorance. Self-ignorance refers to a lack of self-awareness and neglecting one's own well-being in the process of constantly putting others first. It can result in burnout, emotional exhaustion, and even resentment towards those we are sacrificing for. To avoid self-ignorance, it is crucial to practice self-care and self-reflection. T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Namaste. Your suggestions are welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...