To a stranger.. never known to me

 You were covering your face , I never know who you were.  

Yet your eyes were reflecting the secrecy in you. 

Never mind , never try to hide yourself. 

 For I have seen your intention behind your mask of toughness. 

It's all over once I have overtaken your speed walk in life. 

May be it was rain or whatever seasonal mist covering your clothes over again. 

I never mind that , nor do I fear your secrecy. 

Coz I know I will be behind you observing your each and every move. 

Never ever hide , your nervousness is a feast for the eyes for the observer. 

Be fearless , aha , how can you be so ? 

For you have the fake mask of being honest and trustworthy put on yourself for northing . 

Don't act , coz fake people are easy to find.  

Your sense organs lie when you try to act. 

You will be caught a day , that will be the end of the so called nice acting. 

You can't escape from eyes of people who don't fear fire or death. 

You can't escape from the fate of your Karma. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old souls and their life purpose

Perfectionist souls...

Negligence...